- The Only Colors reacts to the reports of possible football thuggery on Michigan State's campus.
- From the Rumble Seat dives deep into the archives and surfaces with a particularly nasty time in the Georgia-Georgia Tech rivalry.
- Roll Bama Roll wonders whether there's any truth to the notion that the history of the Iron Bowl is rife with upsets.
- Dawg Sports weighs in on PETA's suggestion of replacing Uga with a robot mascot.
- A Sea of Blue, on the Kentucky Wildcats dodging another bullet, this time against Stanford.
- Shakin the Southland wonders what it will take for the Clemson-South Carolina game to gain national prominence.
- Team Speed Kills has the week's SEC Power Poll.
Around the SB Nation: thuggery in the Michigan State football program?
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated