- Alligator Army says that dirty play, like Brandon Spikes's eye-gouging of a Georgia Bulldog on Saturday, is just part of the game. A community member of Team Speed Kills says that line of thinking is no excuse. And Year2 at TSK finds video evidence that Georgia wasn't innocent during the game, either.
- Spencer Hall's weekly College Football Alphabetical is up. Be sure to read all the way to "Z."
- Roll Bama Roll examines Alabama's red zone woes and finds that the Tide hasn't completed a pass in the red zone in three games.
- Team Speeds Kills has its weekly lessons learned in the SEC post up.
- The Rivalry, Esq. says that, despite its recent struggles, the Big Ten is headed in the right direction.
- Black Heart Gold Pants tells Iowa fans that if they're going to fear something, fear the right thing (strong language warning).
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated