Hear ye, hear ye. It's time for Tennessee Volunteer fans to gather for the ceremonial reading of the Record of Wrongs, a litany of the offenses committed by the Memphis Tigers.
- Used to be associated with John Calipari, the opposing coach we love to hate the most.
- "John Calipari is the devil. Or has enough in common with the devil to be mistaken for him at The Kroger."
- January 24, 2009: Memphis 54, Tennessee 52. The Tigers relegate the Vols to "merely good."
- Memphis claims that the Volunteers are not "Tennessee's team." No, Memphis is "Tennessee's team" and "America's team."
- Memphis believes that "playing Tennessee is not beneficial to [its] national schedule."