- The Lady Vols almost overcame a 15-point halftime deficit last night but fell short, losing to LSU 61-63. Hooper, Graysnail, and wvvol have the game thread.
- Nick Montana would like to commit to a school soon so that he can focus on his senior season, and he would like to add an offer from Tennessee to his other offers from Georgia, LSU, South Carolina, Alabama, Stanford, Maryland, Arizona, Nebraska and Ohio State. That's different. A VHT pushing us to make a decision? I like it.
- A Sea of Blue says it's time to face the fact that "Coach Gillispie has largely failed this year." That statement is qualified, but the sentiment is that the coach hasn't gotten the most out of his team this year and that part of it is because he has "stubbornly refused to change his game plan." Okay, Vol fans. Who's in favor of Gillispie changing his game plan?
- Chris Low identifies five impact newcomers to the SEC for 2009. Alabama's Trent Richardson and Georgia's Marlon Brown are two of them. Nu'Keese Richardson is not.
- Team Speed Kills attempts to save Mack Brown some money and gives him a budget explanation of the BCS.
- Georgia fans and Auburn fans in agreement? Yes! Both Dawg Sports and Track 'Em Tigers think Auburn should move from the SEC West to the SEC East.
- LSU announced a home-and-home series with West Virginia beginning in 2010. Now accepting names for the series. 2010: A Hillbilly Odyssey? Cajun-Hillbilly Idiocy? Whatever it's named, Orson is going.