- Jake Heaps is reportedly going to BYU.
- Feature post on Jesse Scroggins coming up at 8:00.
- Clay Travis suggests that fans don't really care whether their teams' players get arrested and notes that it's a really good thing for the Gators that Tim Tebow plays for Florida. Clay also just turned 30, and getting a lawnmower for his birthday has given him some bizarre ideas.
- There's apparently a decent chance that we could see orange and crimson jerseys on the field at once this Third Saturday in October.
- QB prospect Chase Rettig has ties to former UT QB Casey Clausen.
- Al Wilson is hosting a football camp -- Camp Explosion -- and the article about the thing includes the following fantastic quotes:
Former UT tight end Neil Johnson once said of Wilson: "Al Wilson was so tough, if he slapped your mother, you'd ask your mother what she did to deserve it.''
. . . .
"Dang it Al, this is a non-contact drill! How many times do I have to tell you that!'' former UT defensive coordinator John Chavis yelled more than once during the 1998 practices.
- The SEC has two really good QBs and a bunch of unknowns for 2009.