- It didn't just seem like a disappointing year all-around for Tennessee fans, it was. Tennessee finished 23rd in the nation in the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup, which ranks schools according to how they did in 32 different sports. It's Tennessee's second-worst finish in 16 years.
- John Adams picks his All-Fulmer team. You will most certainly recognize all of the names.
- Dave Hooker identifies 10 incoming players who could have an immediate impact for the Vols this fall. The top three are Bryce Brown, Montori Hughes, and Nu'Keese Richardson.
- Steven Pearl scored 15 points in a 94-32 exhibition rout of Canada in the Maccabi Games.
- With season tickets going up, the price of flat panel TVs going down, and the new ESPN and CBS television deals, are empty seats in the SEC inevitable?
- A Sea of Blue wonders whether most secondary violations are a product of a deliberate cost-benefit analysis and suggests progressive penalties for multiple infractions.
- Roll Bama Roll asks whether Nick Saban's done a better job at Alabama than he did at LSU.