- Team Speed Kills previews SEC Media Days, which begins Wednesday and goes through Friday this week.
- Roll Bama Roll, for some reason, is quite interested in Alabama's scholarship limitations. They not only post about the current status of making the 2009 class fit into the 85-scholarship maximum, but dig into the NCAA Handbook to find evidence that "the malice and wrong-doing that some folks swear must exist probably isn't there at all."
- The Rivalry, Esq. looks at the best receiving corps in the Big 10 in 2009, which belongs to Illinois, and discusses how Ron Zook and his offensive coordinator can get them the ball.
- Arkansas Expats has a list of Ten Things You Know You'll Hear or See in the SEC in 2009, including this:
Gary Danielson will utter the two syllables "Te-bow" in every SEC game he covers on CBS. Go to google and start typing in "Gary Danielson" and you'll get an option of "Gary Danielson Tim Tebow." They are wedded on google just as they are on CBS.
- A Sea of Blue asks the Kentucky faithful to chime in on the expectations for John Calipari's first year.