- Team Speed Kills gives fans new to college football the nutshell version of, well, everything. Vol fans will note that Tennessee does not merit mention as a "notable" team in the SEC.
- The Rivalry, Esq. busts out the powdered wig and [sort of] makes the case for Michigan.
- Black Shoe Diaries reacts to the news that Penn St. will be playing Indiana in Washington, D.C. in 2010.
- Roll Bama Roll walks readers through an exhaustive, comprehensive recap of the last decade in college football and concludes that a lot can change in a decade.
- Jevan Snead for Heisman? Juice Williams for Heisman?
Around the SB Nation: Tennessee not a "notable" team in the SEC
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated