Hear ye, hear ye. It's Time. Time for Tennessee Volunteer fans to gather for the ceremonial reading of the Record of Wrongs, a litany of the offenses committed by the UCLA Bruins.
- 2008: Pants, the game in which they beat us with one arm and had our kicker in denial, among other contemptible transgressions.
- 1994: UCLA 25, Tennessee 23
- 1978: UCLA 13, Tennessee 0
- 1975: UCLA 34, Tennessee 28
- 1967: UCLA 20, Tennessee 16
- 2008: UCLA fans and pundits are dealers in stereotypes and merchants of snobbery:
Here’s how the Bruins can start their season off right and send the Vols’ fans back to Rocky Top with nothing but a hangover to show for their mule ride over the prairies.
Pin Tennessee’s tailbones to the goal line and see how they like trying to move across some of the most expensive real estate in the country.
What have we missed?