- EDSBS, out of the Hate Week Gate on fire!
- Iowa blog Black Heart Gold Pants defends its CBS BlogPoll balloting.
- The Rivalry, Esq. gives the podium to a Penn State fan who wonders why the Nittany Lions are in the Top 5. Meanwhile, Penn State blog Black Shoe Diaries congratulates Ohio State on becoming Penn State, circa 2006.
- Auburn fans are loving the Tiger Spread 2.0.
- Maryland blog Testudo Times uses the TV schedule as Exhibit A for why the ACC needs a new TV deal.
- A couple of SB Nation sites recap the prior weekend's events, including Tomahawk Nation (Letdowns and Lookaheads) and Roll Bama Roll (Early Returns in the SEC).
Around the SB Nation: Florida cranks up the hate machine for Tennessee
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated