- Urban Meyer says Charleston Southern's defense is "tremendous." EDSBS wonders what other things Meyer might be overvaluing.
- A humorous look at fandom in the Big Ten, in two parts, from the Rivalry, Esq. How's the weather up there? The site also dons the powdered wigs again, this time giving the judicial treatment to Ohio State.
- We Will Always Have Tempe warns Ohio State fans not to take September for granted.
- Rock M Nation's "Beyond The Boxscore" goes in depth with the computer rankings to rank the Top 25 and project the bowls.
- This oddity, from Iowa blog Black Heart Gold Pants, gets the hooper treatment: o.O Oh, and Brian Cook would never use the word "meh."
- Team Speed Kills takes a look at a modified scoring defense statistic. Tennessee fans note that special teams and the offense gave the team about seven points per game last year.
- South Carolina blog Garnet and Black Attack previews the North Carolina State game.