- In advance of tonight's game between South Carolina and Ole Miss, Gamecock blog Garnet and Black Attack offers, among other things, three keys to the game, while Rebels blog Red Cup Rebellion takes a more lighthearted approach, translating Steve Spurrier's press conference transcript into what he really means and offering yet another reason to hate South Carolina: they once provided Lou Holtz with a salary.
- Hokie blog Gobbler Country says that things could get ugly if Virginia Tech doesn't limit the big-play potential of the Miami Hurricanes Saturday.
- A Sea of Blue, noting that the last time the nation's top-ranked team visited Commonwealth Stadium Kentucky sent them home with a loss, examines the possibility of repeating that feat against Florida this weekend.
- Chris Brown at EDSBS breaks down the Houston - Texas Tech game, noting that the contest features the Airraid offense vs. the Airrad offense with a twist.
- Black Heart Gold Pants lists the Top Ten reasons Iowa will lose to Penn State this weekend.
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated