- Team Speed Kills is torn on the question of whether South Carolina's 16-10 victory over Ole Miss last night should be considered a signature win. South Carolina blog Garnet and Black Attack appears to consider it so, vomiting up a list of post-victory discussion topics. Ole Miss blog Red Cup Rebellion, on the other hand, is left wondering whether the Rebels' "fate may have been sealed by complacency and mediocrity that started before most of us were born." (strong language alert). Meanwhile, the Gamecocks' big win has Georgia fans feeling better about their offense and worse about their defense today than they were yesterday.
- Gobbler Country's simulation of tomorrow's Virginia Tech-Miami game has the Hokies winning 34-28 in double overtime. If the game's a blowout one way or the other, I'm asking him for the tape of the sim.
- Roll Bama Roll and Arkansas Expats exchange Q&As in advance of tomorrow's game between the Crimson Tide and the Razorbacks.
- A Sea of Blue's
TruAnythingButGatorade lifts the lid on the Tupperware containing a statistical comparison of Kentucky and Florida and doesn't like the smell. Team Speed Kills has a more positive take, noting Kentucky playmakers Randall Cobb and Derrick Locke.
- Hail to the Orange attempts to make the case for an Illini upset over Ohio State.
- Tomahawk Nation is happy to report that the pundits are beginning to restrain themselves from making sweeping judgments about a program after only three games.
Around the SB Nation: more of last night, more of tomorrow
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated