- Florida has The Speech, and Ole Miss, well, Ole Miss has this.
- UCLA fans wish their best to Stafon Johnson and the UCLA Athletics Department "re-tweets" their well wishes.
- Forget what FSU fans are saying about the Seminoles' loss to South Florida Saturday. What we really want to know is what Kim Jon-Il thinks about Bobby Bowden and Florida State.
- Team Speed Kills compares the number of undefeated teams remaining in 2009 (17) and finds that 2009 is indeed shaping up to be an even more volatile season than 2007.
- Oregon blog Addicted to Quack notes that the dynamic Walter Thurmod III has torn his ACL, MCL, and PCL and will be out for the year.
- EDSBS interviews Jim Donnan on one of its recent podcasts.
- Card Chronicle notes that the Louisvile Courier-Journal is changing its online content policies for non-subscribers of the print edition.
- Notre Dame blog Rakes of Mallow brings over John Berkowitz for a Q&A on the ND-Washington game this Saturday.
- Rock Chalk Talk breaks down what should be a competitive battle for the Big XII North.
- Georgetown blog Casual Hoya on Binghamton and Kevin Broadus.
- Blogging The Bracket gets the NCAA hoops chatter going in full force with a look at November's top games.
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated