Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Alligator Army suggests folks not be too quick to judge Urban Meyer's 2010 lame duck season without first considering their own lame duck periods.
- Team Speed Kills has the list of candidates to replace Meyer at Florida, both those who might end up in Gainesville and those who probably won't.
- Mississippi State blog For Whom the Cowbell Tolls has a picture of Dan Mullen's front lawn that shows that the Bulldog student body is doing its part to keep Mullen in Starkville.
- Arkansas Expats believes that Bobby Petrino would take the Florida job if it was offered to him.
- Boise State blog OBNUG has a humorous list of 15 reasons Bronco head coach Chris Petersen won't be going to Gainesville.