Around SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC conferences today:
- EDSBS jests that Ryan Mallett's broken left foot is merely evidence of him being ready for the pros in that it gets him out of training camp.
- A Sea of Blue takes a look at the field and the field's remaining games and concludes that Kentucky can only lose one more game if it wants to earn a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- Team Speed Kills reviews Florida's five star recruits over the past several years and the trouble they've been in.
- Purdue got revenge at Ohio State last night by beating the Buckeyes 60-57. Hammer and Rails called winning on Ohio State's home floor for the first time in 12 years a "statement win in a season full of statement wins" and says the Big Ten title now goes through West Lafayette.
- Maize N Brew abandons all restraint, sanity, and maps and cherry-picks the country in looking for programs to add to the Big Ten.
Testudo Times and Duke Basketball Report appreciate their respective teams' second half performances in wins last night against conference rivals.