Around SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC conferences today:
- Alligator Army is not happy about the Florida Gators' bubble bursting in a 64-60 loss to Vanderbilt last night. Anchor of Gold says that it wasn't pretty, but the Commodores will take a good road win against a Top 50 team on the bubble on their Senior Night.
- The Minnesota Golden Gophers also blew their last chance for an invite to the Big Dance last night by losing to Michigan 55-83. Giant Fail, says The Daily Gopher.
- Duke Basketball Report notes the many subplots in tonight's game between No. 4 Duke and No. 23 Maryland. Testudo Times concedes that the Blue Devils are favored and will likely win, but cites several reasons why Maryland could pull off the upset.
- Team Speed Kills takes a look at Home State Advantage in the NCAA Tournament.
- BC Interruption teams up with Boston Red Sox blog Over the Monster to preview the exhibition baseball game between the NCAA Eagles and the MLB Red Sox.