- The Only Colors identifies the 48 Michigan State players who have played in the Final Four during the Tom Izzo era and wonders why on earth Oregon would think it could lure Izzo away from the Spartans.
- Shakin the Southland continues its excellent football tutorial series with a lengthy discussion of terms and communication among defensive backs.
- BC Interruption celebrates the Boston College hockey team advancing to the Frozen Four for the fourth time in five years and reacts to the report that basketball head coach Al Skinner has been fired.
- Black Heart Gold Pants observes that the media's response to Iowa's hiring of Fran McCaffery is one of guarded optimism.
- From the Rumble Seat examines how the conferences have fared so far in this year's NCAA Tournament.
- Shakin the Southland rounds up the weekend's ACC baseball action. Team Speed Kills does the same for the SEC. And the Valley Shook provides an extensive breakdown of LSU's stable of pitchers.
- Hail to the Orange posts the first part of a retrospective on Illini basketball.
Tom Izzo has taken 48 players to the Final Four?
By Joel Hollingsworth Updated