Around SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC blogs today:
- Alligator Army characterizes Florida's spring game as "a good day," both because quarterback John Brantley played well and because no one got hurt.
- After watching South Carolina's spring game, Garnet and Black Attack regrets to inform Gamecock fans that it appears that quarterback Stephen Garcia has not taken the next step, but does find some solace in the fact that Steve Spurrier is fired up about the upcoming season.
- Tomahawk Nation has a comprehensive breakdown of Florida State's spring game, including a conclusion that quarterback Christian Ponder's arm strength is "tremendous."
- Shakin the Southland is reserving judgment on Clemson's spring game until after a second viewing, but was less than impressed after the first.
- Hammer and Rails says that Purdue is beginning to come together this spring.
- The Rivalry, Esq. ends a week of examining the Minnesota Golden Gophers with a bang by bringing in one of the chaps from Iowa blog Black Heart Gold Pants to ridicule the program.
- A Sea of Blue takes issue with the suggestion that whether a player intends to complete his college education should have any bearing on recruiting.