Around SB Nation's ACC, Big Ten, and SEC blogs today:
- In response to the SEC pressuring its member institutions to pitch in to help alleviate the negative aspects of Alabama's 2010 schedule, Arkansas Expats brainstorms a few additional ways we can all help the Crimson Tide out in its hour of need.
- Team Speed Kills says that it's tough to make the case that South Carolina will have a break through season in 2010.
- Maize n Brew examines the potential impact on Rich Rodriguez and Michigan football of the recent disclosure by West Virginia administrators that the NCAA is investigating the Mountaineers.
- From the Rumble Seat observes that the ACC is full of NFL talent despite its poor reputation.
- Shakin the Southland breaks down the evolution of and the theory behind the pistol formation.