Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- USC blog Conquest Chronicles calls Reggie Bush a "greedy sociopath" and says Bush giving up his Heisman Trophy is merely a PR move designed to protect his endorsement money (language warning).
- Alligator Army wonders who's leading the Florida Gators in light of the fact that official comments about Chris Rainey's aggravated stalking charge were made not by head coach Urban Meyer but by "the assistant that Gator fans hate and the lawyer that gives us the creeps." That'd be offensive coordinator Steve Addazio and Huntley Johnson.
- Purdue blog Hammer and Rails spins crisis into opportunity, saying the season-ending injury to wide receiver Keith Smith means Robert Marve will have to step up.
- Black Heart Gold Pants has a facetious top ten list of reasons Iowa will lose to Arizona this week.
- Testudo Times looks at the impact of West Virginia's indefinite suspension of starting cornerback Brandon Hogan on the Terrapins' ability to compete with the Mountaineers.