Here's your weekly reminder to lock in your picks in our Rocky Top Talk 2011 group over at Fun Office Pools. Weekly winners receive a $10 gift card to Gameday Depot.
Here's how our community is leaning in this week's matchups:
- In tonight's stellar matchup, 56% like UCLA at 1-5 Arizona.
- Maybe it's because of what we saw in person last week, but a stunning 99% like LSU over Auburn at an average of 16.0 confidence points.
- 62% are still on board with Cincinnati on the road at South Florida. The better they look, the better we look.
- In other close matchups, 73% like Georgia Tech at Miami, 76% like Notre Dame at home over Lane Kiffin, 70% like Miss over Methodist, and 76% like Cal at home over Utah.
- We're all still riding the undefeated teams atop the polls, who all have interesting matchups this week: 98% like Boise State over Air Force, 94% like Clemson over UNC, 96% like Oklahoma State at Missouri, 99% like Oklahoma over Texas Tech, 95% like Stanford over Washington, plus the aforementioned 99% that like LSU over Auburn. The closest projected call is Wisconsin, with 85% support at Michigan State.
- And then there's us. 90% like Alabama. 10% are awesome.