- So, admittedly, the headline was meant to reel you in. But it wasn't inaccurate. Check out the espn.com home page giving our homeboy Tyler Bray some love. And yes indeed there is Bear Grylls right next to him. You love it. I love it. We love it.
- Devrin Young has been given a mission and it is a simple one indeed. 'Protect the rock'...and then please pretty please maybe gain some yards too while said rock is securely stowed.
Tennessee-Georgia game is sold out: Are we gonna get six digits attendance for this game? I hope so. When was the last time we did that? What happened to the good ole' days when we used to stuff 109,000 in there? Luxury boxes, schmuxury schmoxes. I much preferred being able to toss out a big number and impress my friends.
- Edward Ashcoff gets in front of the videocamera and then picks the Tennessee Volunteers to prevail. Now where was Chris Low when they asked if somebody wanted to pick the Vols?
- Jabari Greer has a blog.
- Tyler Bray wants wins, and he quite obviously wants nothing to do with a butt cut. Well, that makes two of us. Get after it young man!
- Barbara Dooley really just is substantially funny on multiple different levels. If I were Derek Dooley, I would be a touch embarrassed too.
By kidbourbon Updated