Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- SBNation.com has your 2011 National Signing Day winners and losers.
- Tomahawk Nation says that the composite numbers from all of the various recruiting services clearly show that Florida State has the best recruiting class in the nation. The site also notes that 26 of FSU's 27 signees are from Florida or within a 275-mile radius of campus. Location, location, location.
- Red Cup Rebellion has a helpful time line of the bizarre story about Floyd Raven's mother forging his letter of intent to Ole Miss.
- Bruins Nation doesn't want to talk about National Signing Day, but they do want to have a word with Rick Neuheisel about his apparent plan to hire Pete Carroll protege Rocky Seto as UCLA's defensive coordinator.
- In basketball news, Nunes Magician says that Syracuse's 66-58 win over UConn and a 3-of-14 Kemba Walker is just the thing to get the Orange back on track after a four-game losing streak.