Around SB Nation's college blogs today:
- Burnt Orange Nation is furious about the "mythical five second call" that denied the Texas Longhorns an opportunity to advance in the NCAA Tournament last night against the Arizona Wildcats. Not surprisingly, Arizona Desert Swarm says the call is one of several toward the end of the game that could have gone either way.
- The Pittsburgh Panthers are also going home after this weekend, and SB Nation Pittsburgh says this year's disappointment may be the biggest one for the program yet because three late mistakes undermined an otherwise well-played game by the Panthers.
- Also bummed this Monday morning is Purdue blog Hammer and Rails, which says that the Boilermakers' 94-76 loss to VCU "is the most disappointing way this season could have ended."
- Double T Nation has positive thoughts on Texas Tech's hiring of Billy Gillisipie.
- Roll Bama Roll is neither happy nor overly alarmed about the arrest of senior safety Mark Barron this weekend for hindering prosecution.