This is your weekly reminder to lock in your picks in the Rocky Top Talk 2011 group over at Fun Office Pools. We're into the second week of our season-long contest, but even if you didn't sign up last week you can still win a $10 gift card to Gameday Depot as a weekly winner. We're picking the Thursday night game, as always, so get your picks in before kickoff tonight.
As of Wednesday night, here's a look at some of the trends in our pool this week:
- 97% like Oklahoma State over Arizona in tonight's game
- Last week the majority went against the SEC in the marquee non-conference games. Not so this week, with 89% currently backing the Tide on the road at Penn State.
- In the huge conference openers, 85% like Mississippi State on the road at Auburn, and 80% take the Gamecocks in Athens.
- The most confident choice of the week is, no surprise, Florida over UAB at 99%.
- The closest game on the board is a dead even split between UConn and Vanderbilt.