THV11 is reporting that Arkansas has offered Jon Gruden the position of head coach of the Razorbacks. My thoughts?
- If Arkansas offers Jon Gruden and Tennessee does not, I will stick a fork in my eye.
- Tennessee will offer Jon Gruden, and I will not need to stick a fork in my eye.
- Therefore, Jon Gruden has found himself the object of a bidding war. If he ever wanted to get back into coaching, now is the time. He has shown genuine interest in getting back into coaching. Yes, now is the time.
- If Tennessee allows Arkansas to outbid it for Jon Gruden, I will stick a fork in my eye.
- Tennessee will not allow itself to be outbid by Arkansas.
- Therefore, I will not have to stick a fork in my eye.