Upset Saturday meant no one got away cleaner than 16-4 last week:
And in our overall standings as we reach the halfway point of the regular season, big ups to Anaconda who has the second best overall record and leads in confidence points; Dickel is 116-24 and in 13th place in the points:
|8||Joel @ RTT||113-27||1269|
Here's how the RTT community is leaning this week:
- One person is taking the 1-4 Tar Heels at home tonight against the undefeated Miami Hurricanes
- 90.6% like Texas A&M to hold serve at home over Auburn, and surprisingly, at least to me, Georgia (at Vanderbilt), LSU (at Ole Miss), and Alabama (vs Arkansas) are all three currently getting 100% of the vote.
- Some of the bigger games this week see closer action: 70.4% take Stanford at home over UCLA, Mizzou has a slight edge over Florida with 52.2% of the vote, and Clemson is currently getting 54.5% against Florida State.
- 70.4% are still going against the Vols this week, which, to repeat Joel, is why they call it an upset.
- Most confident pick of the week: Alabama, pulling an average of 18 points at home against Arkansas. Least confident pick of the week: Missouri, with a robust 2.6 points on average. We want to believe, we're just careful.