Yours truly finally gets his name in the paper in the Week 5 standings:
|7||And the winners are||15-5||191||17-42|
The overall standings see a new overall leader this week - full standings available here:
|10||Joel @ RTT||83-17||916|
Our trends for a very good slate of action this weekend:
- One person likes Utah tonight as a 4.5 point home underdog against undefeated UCLA. Careful...
- 87% are taking the Dawgs over the Vols. I'd lament this more, but I'm not sure anyone is surprised.
- Close calls of the week: 56.5% take Missouri on the road at Vanderbilt, and Michigan State and Iowa are currently a dead even 50/50 split.
- Most confident pick of the week: Clemson getting an average of 17.0 confidence points on the road at Syracuse. Least confident pick of the week: again, Michigan State/Iowa with the Hawkeyes getting 3.2 points on average and the Spartans 2.0
- Finally, a reminder that we've dealt with cancelled games due to weather in the past, so my assumption is the system will do the same thing if Air Force/Navy does not happen: the game will be removed and confidence points will adjust accordingly 1-19, then we'll pick 21 games next week.