How crazy was last week? Orange Swarm went 9-11 straight up and finished third. No one did better than 12-8, which was good for anywhere between 1st and 48th place depending on how you spent your confidence points. The Week 6 Top 10 - congrats to SC VOL for being the least certifiable in an insane week:
|5||Rocky Top Talk 2014||12-8||118|
|5||I Called John Anthony||12-8||118|
|10||Joel @ RTT||9-11||114|
This means we've also got some shakeup in the overall top ten, with Incipient_Senescence the biggest mover thanks to a second place finish last week - complete standings here:
|5||I Called John Anthony||81-39||955|
This week more madness awaits, with more close calls than we've seen at any point this season:
- Tonight BYU gets 57.6% of the vote on the road at Central Florida despite being a 3.5 point underdog and breaking in a new quarterback.
- Pro tip: right now only 20% have Missouri at home against a potentially Todd Gurley-less Georgia.
- The same number of people pick Texas to beat Oklahoma as pick Chattanooga to beat Tennessee: one.
- Three people believe in Arkansas at home over Alabama. Seven people believe in Florida at home over LSU.
- Close calls: Auburn getting 58.3% of the vote at Mississippi State. Texas A&M has a one vote advantage over Ole Miss at the moment.