Lots of podcast action this week: I was a guest on Rock M Radio discussing Saturday's matchup, and Jack Peglow returned the favor joining us on the RockyTopTalk Podcast this week. Among topics this week:
- How much of Missouri's increased offensive production can be attributed to playing Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Texas A&M the last three weeks?
- What's the deal with Maty Mauck, and is any quarterback capable of holding the "best in the SEC East" title for more than two weeks?
- How Missouri gets so much pressure on the quarterback from just its front four
- The weight of expectation for Josh Dobbs and the Tennessee offense against a good Missouri defense
- Saturday as one of the most interesting and least predictable games of the year
You can download this or any of our old episodes on iTunes or from TalkShoe. Or stream any of our episodes using the widget below: