Congrats to friend of the blog CNMcCreary, who won the week four picks comfortably as the only entry to go 17-3:
The Top 10 thru the first four weeks - full standings here:
What has the Florida loss done to the confidence of the fan base? Very little against Arkansas: 92.5% take the Vols at home Saturday night, showing both continued confidence in where things are going and how high the level of disappointment will be with a loss. It's a big game for the direction of this season.
In other action this week:
- The force is strong with The U, getting 86.5% of the picks on the road at Cincinnati tonight (7:30 PM ET, ESPN)
- 61.5% take Missouri at home over South Carolina in another big game for the direction of seasons in the SEC
- Our readers are split on the SEC's biggest game, with 53.7% taking Alabama on the road in Athens in what should be a great game.
- 55.6% are taking Vanderbilt down the road in Murfreesboro
- In what is on paper the best week of the season by far, the closest pick of the week goes to its biggest game: 51.2% take Notre Dame on the road Saturday night in Death Valley.