Happy Third (Fourth) Saturday in October, y'all. In case you missed any of it, we kicked things off this rivalry week with The Return of Maybe, in which we welcome the prospect of once again being competitive with Alabama. We raised eyebrows at Alabama's three pick sixes against A&M and moved the Tide one spot closer to confident in our weekly recalibrating expectations post. We wondered who the Vols' best receiver was, updated the SEC, reviewed the Vols' stat rankings after the bye week, and took a long hard look at Josh Dobbs vs. Alabama. And that just got us to Tuesday night, when we had our podcast with Roll Bama Roll. The rest of the week?
- Vols need to buck several trends against Alabama
- Tennessee vs Alabama 1995: 20 Years Later, Still A Favorite
- Keys to the Third Saturday in October: Dobbs, Dobbs, Dobbs, and those magical mystery yards
- Most Important Vol: Alabama
- RTT Community Pick 'Em - Week 8 Trends
- SEC Power Rankings, Week 7: Vacations are the best way to enjoy schadenfreude
- Tennessee Defense: On Stopping the Big Play
- Staff Picks: Vols vs Alabama
- Guessing Game: Vols-Alabama Crimson Tide edition
Today, we play. Beat 'Bama.
|3:30 PM ET
|Listen Live | Live Stats|