Another tough week last Saturday, as acrawf takes the prize as the only picker to go 16-4. Last week's Top 10:
In the overall standings we've got a new leader with most of the contenders hovering somewhere around the 150-50 mark straight up and dozens still within striking distance with four weeks to go:
This week there are no surprises with the Vols, with 100% taking the Big Orange at an average of 19 (of 20) confidence points. The community's other choices this week:
- Tonight is a battle of Tennessee's next two power five non-conference opponents as Virginia Tech visits Georgia Tech. 58.1% take the Yellow Jackets at home with both teams having fallen on tougher times this season.
- 56.1% take Auburn at home over Georgia in the Saturday noon slate in what could be a crucial game for Mark Richt.
- Bama rolling big in Starkville, with 95.8% taking the Crimson Tide over Dak Prescott's Bulldogs.
- 61.6% take Kentucky on the road in Nashville in the battle for the basement in the SEC East. UK needs two wins for bowl eligibility, Vanderbilt needs to win out.
- In other parts of the state it's all off the bandwagon for Memphis, with 75% taking Houston to stay undefeated.
- 95.8% take LSU to rebound at home against Arkansas; 90.2% take BYU in Arrowhead Stadium over Missouri.
- Toughest call of the week: 52.7% take Baylor to stay undefeated against 8-1 Oklahoma in Waco.