Week 10 already, believe it or not. Week 9 saw a pair of 19-1's, with LuckyGuess cracking the Top 10 and tchismar taking the week with 208 confidence points:
The full season standings feature regulars from our comment section making their way up the ladder in the Top 10, with memphispete a single point from the lead. 17 players are within 30 points of the lead with plenty of opportunity left:
This week 100% are taking the Vols against South Carolina as confidence returns con gusto. How our community is feeling in the week's other games of choice:
- Triple your pleasure tonight: Baylor is at Kansas State at 7:30 (Fox Sports 1) with only one person taking the Wildcats. Future Vol opponent Applachian State takes its 7-1 record against Arkansas State (7:30 ESPNU) with 94.8% liking them to go to 8-1. And at 9:00 on ESPN Missouri hosts Mississippi State, with only one person picking the Tigers.
- On Saturday 93.5% like Georgia at home over Kentucky despite all the rumblings in Athens.
- 36.3% like Duke to bounce back from the cruelest of defeats at 7-1 North Carolina in a match-up of potential Vol bowl opponents.
- No one is taking the Fightin' Petermans of Pittsburgh to take down Notre Dame at home.
- Plenty of easy calls for the home team in the SEC, apparently: 100% take Florida at home over Vanderbilt, 88.3% like Ole Miss at home over Arkansas, and 97.3% take A&M at home over Auburn.
- 94.7% also like Clemson at home over Florida State. 96% like Iowa to stay undefeated on the road at Indiana. 88.1% take TCU on the road at Oklahoma State in an undefeated showdown.
- Have to love a week when the biggest game is also the closest call: 54.6% take Alabama to hold off undefeated LSU in Tuscaloosa.