I'm known to dabble in hyperbole and history, but on the eve of Josh Richardson's senior day, here are three questions I find compelling:
- Has any SEC player been more valuable to his team this year?
- Has any Tennessee player ever had a more natural progression over all four years of his career?
- Will this go down as one of the most underrated careers in this program?
- Minutes Per Game: 36.1, 1st
- Points Per Game: 15.7, 6th
- Steals: 58, 1st
- Assists: 104, 11th
- Alabama: Levi Randolph, 15.3 ppg, 22.8%
- Arkansas: Bobby Portis, 17.5 ppg, 22.1%
- Auburn: KT Harrell, 17.9 ppg, 26.3%
- Florida: Michael Frazier II, 13.2 ppg, 20.6%
- Georgia: Marcus Thornton, 12.4 ppg, 17.9%
- Kentucky: Aaron Harrison, 11.3 ppg, 15.0%
- LSU: Jarell Martin, 16.6 ppg, 22.4%
- Mississippi State: Craig Sword, 10.8 ppg, 17.4%
- Missouri: Johnathan Williams III, 12.1 ppg, 19.8%
- Ole Miss: Stefan Moody, 16.7 ppg, 22.8%
- South Carolina: Duane Notice, 11.3 ppg, 17.3%
- Tennessee: Josh Richardson, 15.7 ppg, 24.9%
- Texas A&M: Danuel House, 14.8 ppg, 21.7%
- Vanderbilt: Damian Jones, 14.5 ppg, 21.0%