We’re joined this week by Rush Roberts of Good Bull Hunting, a blog you may not have had the pleasure of meeting since this is our first meeting with A&M in the SEC but is one of the best on our network. This week we discussed:
- Why this 5-0 start for A&M is different than those of 2014 & 2015
- An obligatory Third-and-Chavis question
- How big of a difference will it make in A&M’s defense if Myles Garrett can’t go or isn’t 100%?
- How many times Joel and I have watched the hail mary clip (spoiler: a lot.)
- Theories on Tennessee’s slow starts and why less pressure Saturday might help
- A jack-of-all-trades argument for the offense
- Suddenly transitioning to expecting good things to happen when watching this team.
You can listen below, or download here (or find us on iTunes) anytime: