Last week’s standings featured plenty of hot hands. The Week 5 victor was spartans100 at 18-2 and 198 confidence points, besting four others including Joel who went 19-1 but were less fortunate with confidence points. The overall standings find C_hawkfan in first with 900 points through the first five weeks, with spartans100 and several others just behind.
This week’s slate is now minus one game with LSU-Florida postponed, so the highest total this week will be 19 confidence points. We’ll pick 21 games next week to balance things back out.
Vol Nation is decidedly less confident this week: just 52.5% take Tennessee on the road at Texas A&M, the first time our community is taking the Vols at less than 80% this season.
The other Week 6 trends:
- 88.6% like Bob Stoops to make things hotter for Charlie Strong on Saturday
- 60.4% take North Carolina at home over the surging Hokies
- The RTT community believes in Colorado, with 58.3% taking the Buffaloes at USC.
- Kentucky is getting 71.1% of the vote in their annual clash with Vanderbilt.
- Alabama and Georgia both get 95% on the road at Arkansas and South Carolina.
- 70.1% take Miami to continue Florida State’s slide