99 97 Days.
- Morning folks. Just in case you were wondering if the pressure will flag at all before next season: ESPN's Chris Low and Adam Rittenberg yesterday listed September 24th's Florida-Tennessee game as the highest-stakes game of the season.
Butch Jones has been steadily building back Tennessee's program, and his roster certainly looks the part with returning playmakers and experience. But the reality is that Florida has found a way to win this game over the years, and Tennessee has found a way to lose it. If the Vols don't change that trend this season in Knoxville, there will be massive avalanche on Rocky Top.Yuuuuuuup.
- Meanwhiles, the CFBMatrix guy was on Finebaum and wasn't having it:
"Florida & Georgia talent wise are better than Tennessee...I don't buy that the Vols are a national title contender" - @CFBMatrix— Paul Finebaum (@finebaum) May 25, 2016
- As we all know, Tennessee moved the Appalachian State season opener last week to September 1. This I guess made Chattanooga's athletic director David Blackburn mad, because they invented starting the season on a Thursday and don't want competition, or something:
We(UTC)set our 1st game ThSept1 at 7 prior to all.Others have changed to that date.FCS can't play on T orWthat wk.Sat3rd is loaded w games.— David Blackburn (@DBlackburnUTC) May 24, 2016
- Tennessee baseball may be out of SEC tournament, but folks did it right:
Pickup of the night at the Hoover Met. pic.twitter.com/7vh8TIYSwN— Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt) May 25, 2016
- Today in the millennials doings interweb things on their tindergramaphones: truly, if we can't trust people on Snapchat, who can we trust?
- Why, it's STEALCONTENTFROMREDDIT THURSDAY again! Please direct yourselves in an orderly fashion to the handy poll below: