- 93.6% take the Vols on the road in Athens, up sharply from the 81% that got the Vols right last week.
- Tonight 100% are taking Houston at home over UConn.
- Tomorrow in the Pac-12 showdown 63.1% take Stanford on the road at Washington.
- Close calls this week: 51.5% take Texas on the road at Oklahoma State, 58.9% take Penn State at home over undefeated Minnesota, 53.2% are still riding with Oklahoma at TCU, 52.6% take undefeated Arizona State at Southern Cal.
- No drama in the SEC: 100% take Alabama over Kentucky and Texas A&M at South Carolina. One person is taking Vanderbilt at home over Florida, two people take Memphis at Ole Miss.
- In prime time: 61.2% are riding with Lamar Jackson and Louisville on the road at Clemson.