This is a big one, folks. I don’t need to tell you that. The Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) head down to the swamp today to face the Florida Gators (0-1). Florida is coming off a lackluster performance against Michigan, where the offense mustered just three points. They were able to get two scores from the defense, but the Wolverines distanced themselves late, winning 33-17.
Tennessee is 2-0, but we still have plenty of questions about this squad. I suspect we’ll be able to answer a lot of those questions after today.
- 9 Gators expected to miss today’s game. Nothing official.
- Conner Knapp’s Florida-Tennessee preview.
- Todd Kelly Jr. won’t play, may be lost for the season.
- TV, Streaming, Kick-off time info
- Evan Winter makes five bold predictions.
- RTT staff predictions
- McElwain confirmed that Franks would start for the Gators.
- A look back at the Tennessee-Florida series from Noah Taylor.
- Five questions we have for the Vols from Evan Winter.
- One main key for a Tennessee win.
This is your place to discuss the game. Use the comment section below to express your opinions. I’ll put up a post-game thread after the game to (hopefully) celebrate a win.