- Arkansas advances to face Tennessee.
- FINAL: Arkansas 80, Florida 72.
- Razorbacks up 14, suddenly.
- The Florida offense has totally vanished. This one is teetering...
- 2nd half/7:56: Arkansas 55, Florida 48.
- Jaylen Barford heating up. Arkansas feels like the better team right here.
- 2nd half/13:46: Arkansas 45, Florida 43. Fun game.
- The Razorbacks have officially found their offense. They’ve built a five point lead out of the halftime break.
- HALFTIME: Arkansas 30, Florida 29. Hogs do some damage on the inside to capture their first lead of the night.
- 1st half/4:40: Florida 29, Arkansas 22.
- Keith Stone is 4-4 from the floor, 2-2 from long range. His 10 points lead Florida.
- 1st half/11:57: Florida 18, Arkansas 12. The Gators are hot early from three point range, shooting 57 percent.
An update on Nick Weatherspoon...
Nick Weatherspoon is communicating well and has movement everywhere. He’s really sore and undergoing a cat scan now. #HailState #prayers— MSU Men's Basketball (@HailStateMBK) March 10, 2018
- 1st half/15:45: Florida 10, Arkansas 10. Much different style of game than what we just saw.
Up next: Florida and Arkansas play for the right to play Tennessee.
- FINAL: Tennessee 62, Mississippi State 59.
- Mississippi State got a wide open look from three for the win, but missed. Tennessee survives.
- Lamar Peters drills a three to cut the lead to two.
- 2nd half/1:46: Tennessee 58, Mississippi State 53: Turner with a couple of big buckets to extend the lead.
- 2nd half/3:38: Tennessee 54, Mississippi State 51.
- Lamar Peters has gotten Mississippi State right back into this one. The Bulldogs are now down just three points once again.
- A couple of explosive moments there from Jordan Bone extends the Tennessee lead to nine points.
- 2nd half/9:20: Tennessee 44, Mississippi State 40. Really ugly basketball from both sides right now.
- Tennessee up 35-21 in the rebound department.
- 2nd half/11:20: Tennessee 42, Mississippi State 37. A three from Admiral keeps the Vols’ lead in tact.
- It’s a neck injury for Nick Weatherspoon, who was taken to a local hospital.
- Lamar Peters breaks a scoreless streak with a three. State down five.
- 2nd half/15:47: Tennessee 38, Mississippi State 30.
- Grant Williams getting zero space down low.
- Brutal moment here. Mississippi State guard Nick Weatherspoon was hurt on the floor (under the basket) and the refs didn’t stop play. Play continued and players crashed into him at the other end. A stretcher is out for Weatherspoon.
- Williams is just 1-5. He’s getting doubled and sometimes tripled down low. Luckily for Tennessee, Admiral and Turner have filled in the gaps.
- Both teams are shooting 32 percent from the field. Miss. State is just 1-9 from three point range. They started 8-9 last night against LSU.
- HALFTIME: Tennessee 31, Mississippi State 24.
- Schofield hits from three. Vols are 4-12 from deep so far.
- Grant picks up his first foul with three minutes to play. It was... questionable.
- 1st half/5:20: Tennessee 21, Mississippi State 16. Feels like a Turner night.
- A lot of tough looks for Grant so far. State is collapsing the paint.
- Mississippi State ties it up with a Lamar Peters bucket in transition. 16 up.
- 1st half/8:42: Tennessee 16, Mississippi State 14. Both defenses settling in.
- Lamonte Turner looks locked in on both ends tonight...
- 1st half/12:30: Tennessee 14, Mississippi State 10
- Tennessee retakes the lead with a great bucket from Grant Williams. Vols look active on defense tonight, gunning for steals.
- Mississippi State working the mid-range game early with some success. Tennessee has answered with Admiral Schofield and Kyle Alexander at the rim. Vols up 7-6.
- Jordan Bowden gets Tennessee on the board with a three ball.
- Game is on SEC Network.
- Tennessee sits as a six point favorite currently, per Bovada.
Up next: Tennessee vs. Mississippi State (7 PM Eastern)
- Kentucky advances to face Alabama. Winner goes to the championship.
- Maten finishes with just 9 points.
- FINAL: Kentucky 62, Georgia 49. This one was a snoozer.
- 2nd half/11:20: Cats in complete control, up 47-32. Georgia looks like they’re out of steam.
- 2nd half/16:38: Kentucky establishing a lead here after a Kevin Knox three. Wildcats up 15.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads all scorers with 10 points.
- HALFTIME: Kentucky 30, Georgia 23. The Wildcats are shooting 43 percent from the field. Georgia is shooting just 27 percent.
- 1st half/7:32: Kentucky 19, Georgia 18. Georgia is winning the early rebounding battle.
- Yante Maten has started 0-3.
- 1st half/11:15: Kentucky 13, Georgia 10. The Bulldogs are waking up after slow start.
Up Next: (4) Kentucky vs. (12) Georgia
- Alabama will face Kentucky or Georgia.
- FINAL: Alabama 81, Auburn 63.
- This one is done. Alabama 76, Auburn 58. 3:10 to play.
- Collin Sexton has 31 points. Bama up 18. It’s probably time for his day to end.
- Going to be interesting to see where Auburn is seeded on Sunday. This just isn’t the same team without Anfernee McLemore.
Alabama has outscored Auburn 32-5 in the 2nd half. pic.twitter.com/HypRdkzUWl— SEC Network (@SECNetwork) March 9, 2018
- Alabama up 15 points. Mercy.
- Alabama keeps getting to the rim and getting fouled. Auburn can’t keep them out of the paint.
- 2nd half/12:00: Alabama 51, Auburn 44. The Tigers stop the bleeding with two free throws. That’s just their 2nd and 3rd point of the half.
- Alabama is on a 17-1 run out of halftime. Auburn has score just one point in seven minutes of play in the 2nd half.
- 2nd half/15:55: Alabama 45, Auburn 42. What an incredible turn of events we have here.
- A quick 8-0 for Alabama out of the break cuts the lead to two.
- HALFTIME: Auburn 41, Alabama 31. Bruce Pearl’s offense is alive and well. Auburn is winning the rebound battle 21-18, too.
- 1st half/4:02: Auburn 34, Alabama 25. The Tigers are 6-15 from three point range. Desean Murray leads the way with 10 points.
- ESPN reports that Alabama forward Donta Hall is dealing with an eye injury.
- 1st half/7:38: Auburn 24, Alabama 17.
- Auburn is favored by 6.5 points here, per Bovada. Alabama got past Texas A&M yesterday due to a superhuman effort from Collin Sexton. We’ll see how Bruce Pearl handles the freshman guard.
Next up: (1) Auburn vs. (9) Alabama
Friday’s SEC Tournament Schedule
(1) Auburn Tigers — (9) Alabama Crimson Tide: 1 PM Eastern
(4) Kentucky Wildcats — (12) Georgia Bulldogs: 3:30 PM Eastern
(2) Tennessee Volunteers — (7) Mississippi State Bulldogs: 7 PM Eastern
(3) Florida Gators — Arkansas Razorbacks: 9:30 PM Eastern