Let’s just say, the Tennessee Volunteers have been active this week on the recruiting trail. To my count — at least the ones we could track down — Tennessee has made 11 new offers over the past 72 hours.
Tennessee continued their push for wide receivers, offering five over the last couple of days. They also got a couple new offers out to a couple of prospects who are already committed.
Here’s the full list of new offers.
- Bryson Shaw: 2019 three-star safety. Wisconsin commit out of Potomac, Maryland.
- Eli Pancol: 2019 three-star receiver. Current Duke commit that stands tall at 6-4, 185 pounds.
- Kendarias Moses: 2019 three-star safety. Tennessee is the first SEC school to offer the 6-2, 175 pound safety.
- David Bell: 2019 four-star receiver. More information here.
- Lee Kpogba: 2019 three-star linebacker from Winston Salem, North Carolina. Current West Virginia commit.
- Demariyon Houston: 2019 four star receiver out of Oklahoma City. 6-0, 165 pounder that checks in inside 247 Sports’ top 200.
- Isaiah Hazel: 2019 four-star receiver from Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Virginia Tech and Maryland currently hold the lead.
- Antonio Barber: 2020 receiver from Rock Hill, South Carolina. Visited Tennessee in February and holds offers from Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Clemson and others.
- Malik Hornsby: 2020 dual-threat quarterback. Holds offers from Houston, SMU and now Tennessee.
- Alex Huntley: 2020 defensive tackle. 6-4, 295 pounder out of South Carolina.
- Evan Pryor: 2021 running back. North Carolina, Penn State, Texas A&M join the early offer list here.
Next commit coming soon?
Tennessee currently holds just four commitments in their 2019 class, but that could change soon. A couple of big, four-star prospects are set to make their decisions soon.
Your best bet for next commit is probably four-star receiver Ramel Keyton, who is down to Tennessee and Auburn. The 6-3 pass catcher told SBNation’s Bud Elliott that he will be deciding soon. He also told Elliott that he still plans to take his visits to other schools in the fall.
After that, watch for four-star tackle Wanya Morris to decide between Tennessee and Auburn as well. He’s set to decide on May 1st with his high-profile teammate Owen Pappoe, who also lists Auburn as a finalist. This is probably Tennessee’s most important target on the board right now.